Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Day Dreaming

poem written for stat and extra set i created for my tagging groups sometime last week.

*Day Dreaming*

I feel your arms around me tight
rocking me to sleep tonight
I'd open my eyes to prove you're there
but in this moment I don't really care
if it's just dreams or reality
cause for this moment, it's you and me
been missing your arms, missing your touch
but i think it's your kiss I'm missing too much
too much time we have spent apart
if I open my eyes, i might break my heart
forcing these dreams into reality
leaves me day dreaming of when it was you and me

2 comments:

Allie aka Cute Girl said...

ok.....I am soooo loving this poem! I wanna share it on my blog...which graphic goes with it.

i love the romantic side of u...u got it from yo momma....love u!

Phyl said...

You have been tagged! Go here to learn more...u know I will help if needed.

http://scrappynhappy.blogspot.com/2008/04/big-bang.html

I love and adore u....