Wednesday, October 3, 2007

2 unnamed poems

the following two are taken from my live journal... sometime in 2005 i found them on my gaia though :)

-----------

tonight i had to set him free
and with him my heart he took from me
he looked so happy next to her
that wicked little brown eyed girl
and the one moment he looked my way
i remembered back to that fateful day
when he said he'd love me through all of time
and inspired me to write a book of rhyme
but his love is no longer there for me
and so my heart i must set free

-----------

sometimes i miss him and sometimes i'm glad he's gone
sometimes i wonder if i can ever right the wrong
that i caused in his life when we said goodbye
i really didn't want to i thought i would die
but i finally loved someone more than myself
so now my heart is destined to sit on the shelf
and wait for him to forgive me i must
because i taught his heart how not to trust
and the pain i caused him i can't take away
my retribution- the heartache i feel today

No comments: