Monday, October 1, 2007

8 lined love letters

rescued from blog "THE GIRL THAT LOVES YOU" April & May 2005

i missed u today | we were so far apart | i missed u so much | it tore a hole in my heart | but you're here right now | and my world is alright | and when we have to part later | i'll be dreaming of you tonight

-----

you complete me in a way | that i never knew could be done | the world is better because you're here | and i know you\re the one | i wish there were words to express | but until the day there are | know i love you more than anything | past the sun & to the farthest star

-----

when it's all said and done | all we have is our love for one another | and even though you make me crazy | i can't see myself with any other | you make my heart sing | and you help my spirit soar | and even when i fell i've had enough | I have the desire for more

-----

i will spend the rest of my day | proving my love to you | telling you how amazing you are | in the smallest things you do | showing you despite the pain | my love will continue on | and maybe one day you'll believe me | enough to miss me when I'm gone

No comments: